Welcome to Carrier Waves blog!
If you would like to know how this blog came to be and where does it’s name came from, you can find that in my very first post here. Although not subject-specific, expect content to at the very least have inherent wireless networking undertones. You are invited to comment, join the conversation, and share your views and ideas. I hope you can find pleasant things in this blog or at the very least something new.
The blog is mainly comprised of four sections:
- Posts – These are the regular posts you would expect.
- Technical Briefs – Definitions, guides, etc. The nitty-gritty… down to brass tacks… you get the point.
- Events – Conferences, training courses, webinars, and other events of interest for wireless professionals and those who would like to become one.
- Recommended – A list of technical blogs that you should definitely follow.
Service Level Agreement
- Availability and Uptime – Carrier Waves guarantees a yearly uptime percentage of at least 0.1% .
- Support and Response – Free Lifetime Priority Support. “Lifetime Priority Support” should be interpreted as to mean that you may or may not get a response to your request during the course of your lifetime as I have other priorities. Carrier Waves guarantees a response time between 1 second and a variable number of hours given by the decimal places in Pi.
The Not So Usual Disclaimer
I guess this is where I should state that the views expressed in this blog are mine only and in no way represent the views of my employer. Fortunately, I happen to be my own boss. So the views and ideas expressed in this blog are in fact those of my employer and, as such, directly influence the way I conduct myself both professionally and personally. This is definitely is one of my favorite perks.
Last But Not Least
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.